Christmas is my favorite time of year, but since Nick is working today I’m spending Christmas Eve day alone. I decided to make a list of of all the things that make today great whether you are alone or with the whole family.
- Cozy Christmas socks- One of my dance students got me the most amazing fuzzy socks that look like little elf shoes. I will not be taking them off anytime soon!
- Christmas Decorations- There is nothing better than looking up from the couch and seeing a tree covered in lights and our stockings hung up on the wall.
- Candles- One of my biggest obsessions, Bath and Body Works hooked a girl up this year. Their Fresh Balsam candle makes the whole house smell like a forest.
- Hot Chocolate- Bailey’s not required, but whipped cream is.
- Christmas Movies/ Christmas episodes of your favorite show- Personally there is nothing I love more than watching every Christmas episode of The Office.
What is your favorite Christmas Eve must have? Comment and let me know!