Recently I was listening to a speaker at work and she was discussing happiness and ways to up your chances of being happy. One of the things she suggested were listing the things you are thankful for each night. I have starting jotting down three things I’m thankful for or make you happy every night. I thought it would be fun to take it to the next level and make a post about it! Some are serious and a few are silly, but none the less all these things make me happy!
- Nick and the way he looks at me. I saw this silly quote on Facebook, but it reminded me of two of my favorite pictures! I mean how lucky am I to have a guy like Nick?
- I love keeping fresh flowers around my house, especially now that it’s spring!
- Being close with my family. I’m so grateful to live within 10 miles of both my parents and both of Nick’s parents. We’re also close to one set of my grandparents and I love being within 30 minuets of everyone!
- Nick and I did a bunch of traveling last year. We wanted to keep this year low-key, but somehow we’re planning a weekend in Vegas this summer and we’re heading back to FL again this December!
- Trying new recipes! Thanks to pinterest I’m always trying new recipes, normally they turn out really well. I have had a few times where it turned out terrible so Nick and I had to order a pizza, but it’s always fun when we get to cook dinner together.
Obviously this is a tiny list and I have so many other things I am grateful for. What are so things that made you happy this week? Comment and let me know!