Sorry for my absence, a few months ago I received some news and decided it was best to take a little break before I shared it online. What is this existing new you ask? Well, in January Nick and I will be welcoming a new baby into our family!
When I announce this in public I always get the same few questions, so I’ll answer those for everyone al at once.
1. “Oh wow, are you and Nick excited?” Yes, we are very excited, however the constant throwing up, tiredness, and overall yucky feeling has put a bit of a damper on everything.
2. “Wow, did you guys plan it?” That is a little personal (getting pregnant apparently means you can ask literally anything and it’s somehow socially acceptable) anyways we were not preventing a pregnancy.
3. “How far along are you?” 12 weeks and a few days.
4. “Do you want a boy or a girl?” It depends on who you ask. I want a little girl and Nick wants a little boy… I don’t think there is anything wrong with being a little cliche.
5. “Are you craving weird foods?” NO, and all food looks gross so keep it away from me. I am however looking forward to the day I have cravings and want to eat everything.
That’t just a little snapshot into my everyday life. I really don’t mind the questions, but I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I have so many friends who complained about morning sickness and I never understand what could be so bad… I take all that back now.
Now that the secret is out I’m hoping to start blogging more regularly again and use my blog to update everyone on our baby!